Back to school lunches aren’t just for school students and frugal office workers. Homeschoolers are a busy, on the go bunch, and this is the time of year to grab lunchboxes and bags for every member of the family at discounted prices and before the best ones sell out!
If you prep your lunch items in ready-made portions at the start of the week, each member of the family can grab their own lunch, pack it, and be out the door for swim class, co-op,. nature hiking, or whatever you have planned for that day.
Without further ado, here are 25 lunchboxes and bags that the whole family will love!
- Chicken lunch bag (you knew this was coming!) I bought this one for D,9.
2.R2D2, complete with lights and sound. I kind of want this one myself!
4. Spiderman lunchbox, anyone?
5.I would carry this Star Trek tin lunchbox myself! Original series only, of course 🙂
6.This pretty floral lunch set is large enough for an eater with a big appetite, or lots of activities in a row. The included ice pack snaps in, too – smart.
7. How cute is this reusable cotton, insulated polar bear lunch bag? It’s just the right size to hold a bento set.
8.Remember Tetris? Did you know you can get a free PC version and an iPad version now? I have those AND this awesome lunchbox. 😉
9. For those who prefer large, discreet lunch options, this big black beauty should handle a good-sized meal.
10.Anyone who knows my daughter will be un-surprised at her Dr Who lunch tote/handbag choice!
11. After seeing this gray and aqua lunch bag, I’m finding myself wondering if I need more than one option 🙂
12. This orange lunch bag may be the happiest looking food storage around!
13.This Darth Vader lunch tote even comes with the cape.
14. Camo lunch bag options are surprisingly appealing. This one’s even got freezable gel in the walls of it, so there’s no need for separate cooler packs.
15. How about this gorgeous, neutral Kate Spade lunch bag for the fashionistas?
16. Silver lunch bag with blue whale. Adorable.
17. I love this retro Candyland tin lunchbox.
20.Pacman is a fun nostalgic choice (I would be giving away my age if I said that my older brother owned the original game on his Atari 400, right?!)
21. For those who need to be hands-free, here’s an insulated backpack lunch cooler.
22. This is a backpack and lunchbag set that a little girl would love! Lots of pretty pattern options.
23.Guardians of the Galaxy 2 tin lunch tote. Fun now, collectible 20 years from now.
24. Here’s a Marvel Avengers backpack and lunch bag set your superhero fan will love.
25. Harry Potter lunch bag with the Marauder’s map. I love it!