They’d make excellent gifts for tea lovers, too, if you’re already planning for the holidays.
I was compensated for my time writing this post. All opinions are my own, and I am a huge fan of tea in any form – especially with crumpets 🙂
- How much do you love these hidden animals tea mugs?! I would love to serve my kids at our poetry teatime in these and let them guess which animal they have that day.
2. I never know what to do with the tea bag when it’s still in my cup, so I think I need a pile of these mugs that come with their own tea bag holder.
3. Show those coffee drinkers there are other options! Grab this gorgeous teapot necklace, complete with drop of tea.
4. Learn more about your favorite brew with this infographic teatowel.
5. This Honey Hive mug hugger is the cutest thing EVER.
6. Take your tea to go, anywhere, any time. Who says poetry teatime has to happen at home?
7. Purely for entertainment purposes, of course……..why not learn to read your tea leaves?!
8. Owl mugs. Need I say more?
9. Novel teas. These teabags each have a classic literary quote. Sip with pinkie raised as you read Jane Austen’s opinions.
10. Learn geography through tea. Too good to be true? Not if you use this Tea From Around the World collection and a map as your starting point.
I chose to focus on one of my favorite themes for this post, but you should know that Uncommon goods has a huge collection of all sorts of fun stuff, for baby shower gifts, Anniversary gifts, and gifts for men – even the impossible-to-buy-for kind! They’re committed to sustainability and focus on handmade, recycled and organic products, which makes them the first place I look when I want something fun and a little out of the box.